Partners of CRC Longevity are grouped into three tiers – Core, Essential and Supporting – based on levels of cash and/or in-kind contributions. Each tier will have different benefits commensurate with their level of contribution.
We will work with all partners to ensure their needs are met throughout the research program. All partners of the CRC Longevity will benefit from:
- Ensuring industry needs are represented and prioritised for research.
- Using the CRC’s outputs and research findings to advance your organisation’s own capabilities.
- Accessing leading researchers and academics who are focused on the major challenges for industry.
- Being part of a network of the industry’s leading organisations, including private and government entities.
- Developing your company’s profile as a thought leader and enhancing your credibility in the market and with clients.
- Be at the forefront of developments in the sector.
- Provide input into the skills and training required for the next generation of workforce in your industry.
- Access to CRC Partner networking events.
- Potential R&D tax incentives.
To find out more about becoming a partner of the CRC Longevity, and the partnership tiers available, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Chair of the CRC Longevity Advisory Panel, Everald Compton AM, explains the value to organisations of getting involved with CRC Longevity.